Techno producers in Việt Nam now have the chance to submit their demos to the record label behind the country’s top dance music festival. — Photo courtesy of Epizode HÀ NỘI — Việt Nam’s top dance music festival has launched its own record label and is seeking demos from artists around the world. Epizode Records has been launched by the team behind Epizode festival, which has been held four times on Việt Nam’s Phú Quốc Island in Kiên Giang Province. While this year’s event has been postponed to next year due to the COVID-19 pandemic, the record label launch is an attempt to give a platform to emerging artists from around the world in the wide range of electronic music genres the festival has become known for, according to the organisers. “We started Epizode festival with a vision to unite people from around the world through quality music. Now, five years later, we’re happy that our initial idea got materialised as a label as well. “We’re proud to present our brand new platform which will be showcasing various talents and bringing the special sound and vibe Epizode is well known for. “We’re looking forward to listening to all your demos… Read full this story
- How to Start an Independent Record Label and Get Artists to Sign With Your Label
- Start Your Own Record Label? Good Idea Or Not?
- Record Deals - 7 Hot Tips For Getting Signed to Record Labels
- Getting an Internship at a Major Record Label
- How to Start and Run a Record Label
- How to Start a Record Label Starting a Record Label Made Easy
- Make My Own Record Label - Five Easy Steps to Making Your Own Record Label
- Key Things Record Labels Look For When Signing New Artists
- Get Hip Hop Beats That Add to Your Talent and Get Rap Beats That Get You a Record Label Deal
- Preparing Your Product Launch Checklist - Part I
Epizode launches record label, seeks demos have 343 words, post on vietnamnews.vn at November 25, 2020. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.