Sa Đéc Flower Village in Đồng Tháp Province’s Sa Đéc City. — VNA/VNS Photo Nguyễn Văn Trí ĐỒNG THÁP — The Cửu Long (Mekong) Delta province of Đồng Tháp is expected to increase its flower and ornamental plant output to VNĐ4.14 trillion (US$178 million) worth this year, up three times from 2015, according to its Department of Agriculture and Rural Development. Farmers are expected to earn VNĐ150 – 180 million ($6,400 - 7,300) per 1,000 square metres of growing them. Đồng Tháp, one of the largest producers of flowers and ornamental plants in the delta, has zoned areas for them in Sa Đéc City and the districts of Lai Vung, Lấp Vò and Cao Lãnh. It has developed a model under which flowers and ornamental plants are grown in combination with tourism services, and is implemented very successfully in Sa Đéc, its largest flower growing area. The city has attracted more than three million tourists in the last five years, including 170,000 foreigners. Nguyễn Phước Lộc, who owns a 2.5ha garden in its Tân Khánh Đông Commune, grows thousands of roses of more than 130 rose varieties and offers homestay services. Guests could see some unique flowers, enjoy speciality foods… Read full this story
- Embassy participates in the 16th International Flower and Plants Expo Tokyo 2018
- Carrot Flower brings a healthy sweetness to JP
- Ace Flowers Florist, Flower Shop in Houston, Texas Deploys Proximity Beacons.
- Free-plant woes, fall pots, tree rings: This Weekend in the Garden
- Plant of the Month – Dwarf poinciana
- What's showier in September than mums? Try dark-leaf dahlias: George's Plant Pick of the Week
- When to plant flowers each season
- Make free plants, divide perennials, whack the lawn mushrooms: This Weekend in the Garden
- Slope-solving, bulb-planting, and crabgrass: This Weekend in the Garden
- Try these colorful succulents that the deer won't eat: Plant Pick of the Week
Đồng Tháp flower, ornamental plant output surges have 328 words, post on vietnamnews.vn at November 28, 2020. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.