A man in the northern province of Thai Binh has been re-infected with Covid-19 after being discharged from hospital. According to the provincial Department of Health, the man, 32, from Tien Phong Ward entered Vietnam from Russia on October 17. One day after landing at Van Don International Airport in the northern province of Quang Ninh, he tested positive for Covid-19 and was sent to Nam Dinh General Hospital for being treated. On November 12, he was released from hospital after being tested negative for the virus three times. He then returned home for the 14-day self-quarantine. On November 26, he had the test result of being positive again for Covid-19 by the Centre for Disease Control (CDC) of Thai Binh Province. He has been moved to Thai Binh General Hospital for the treatment. Local health authorities have identified four people who had come into direct contact with him, his parents, his aunt and a taxi driver who transported him from Nam Dinh to Thai Binh on November 22.
- Typhoon Son Tinh felt in localities from Thai Binh to Quang Binh
- Thai Binh's agricultural economy boosted
- Unspoiled beauty of Thai Binh beaches
- Bat found in Fremont tested positive for rabies
- Man had police test his meth, saying he wanted to 'press charges' against dealer
- A Canadian Olympian Tested Positive For Cocaine Because He Kissed a Woman Who Used it
- Letters Sent To NYC Mayor Bloomberg Test Positive For Ricin
- Astros minor leaguer Yoany Quiala suspended after testing positive for steroids
- BREAKING: Defense Dept. Flags Two Packages Delivered to Pentagon Which Tested Positive for Ricin
- Wild Bat Found At The Louisville Zoo Has Tested Positive For Rabies
Discharged man in Thai Binh tests positive for Covid-19 again have 282 words, post on dtinews.vn at November 28, 2020. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.