At the event, the unit’s leadership briefed the defense leader on their task performance in the 2016-2020 term. Particularly, the GDDI actively studied and provided timely advice for higher levels on building legal policies and projects for the defense industry. The department implemented 296 research projects at all levels and applied new technical initiatives, contributing to improving productivity and reducing the production cost. Deputy Defense Minister Sen. Lt. Gen. Le Huy Vinh speaks at the working session. Its revenue in the 2016-2020 term is expected to increase by 12.4 % in comparison to the previous term. Major projects were implemented as scheduled and put into operation with effectiveness. Speaking at the working session, General Vinh highly valued the achievements of the GDDI over the past years and emphasized its important role in the development of the Vietnam People’s Army. In addition, he requested the unit to continue bringing into full play their results, collaborating with relevant agencies, and enhancing international cooperation to fulfill its assigned missions. Translated by Trung Thanh
- Defense ministers to pick up where Tsipras, Erdogan left off, Vassilis Nedos
- Governor and Deputy Chief Minister visit chess festival
- Greek, Turkish defense ministers meet in Brussels
- Defense minister of Cyprus visits military rehab facility in Yerevan
- Cavusoglu calls Greek defense minister a 'spoiled brat'
- Appointment of armed forces chief as defense minister 'clear message,' PM says
- UK Military to Introduce Swarm Drones ‘By End of the Year’ – Defense Minister
- Artsakh’s ex-defense minister named new head of emergency situations service
- Azerbaijani defense minister gives important instructions to commanders
- Artsakh’s President introduces new defense minister to supreme command staff of Defense Army
Deputy Defense Minister works with GDDI have 284 words, post on en.qdnd.vn at November 22, 2020. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.