While automobile manufacturers in the world have laid off workers in large quantities to reduce operation costs during the Covid-19 crisis, automobile joint ventures in Vietnam have retained their workforce. Contrary to all predictions, automobile assemblers in Vietnam decided to retain all the workers they have. Ford Vietnam reported that all workers have returned to the assembling factory in Hai Duong after the social distancing time in April. The board of management promises not to lay off workers. Ford Vietnam reported that all workers have returned to the assembling factory in Hai Duong after the social distancing time in April. The board of management promises not to lay off workers. Kim Chi Inconsistent policies burden VN automobile industry Car sales dropped sharply by 40 percent in Q1 2020 as several industries cannot reach agreement on solutions to develop the automobile industry. With tax and fee decreases, automobiles will be cheaper than ever If the government agrees to slash taxes and fees for domestically assembled cars, this will be a ‘doping dose’ for domestic automobile manufacturers and consumers.
- What Makes a Great Auto Sales Manager
- Being an Auto Sales Manager is a Gift
- Implementing & Sustaining Lean Standard Work - Challenges For Manufacturing Managers & Employees
- Why Should the Government Assist US Auto Manufacturers?
- Recommendations on the Management of Workers in Landscaping, Lawn Care, Golf Courses & Theme Parks
- A Short History of Auto Manufacturer Chevrolet
- Neoprene Rubber Success - Lessons That Can Benefit Any Manufacturer
- 5 Leadership Shifts For Managing a Flexible Workforce
- Building a Stellar Auto Dealership One Employee at a Time
- Auto Sales Training - Do Your Salespeople Hate Working For You?
Auto manufacturers manage to retain workers have 284 words, post on vietnamnet.vn at November 6, 2020. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.