Moscow (VNA) – Students of Vietnam and Indonesia will compete for the first time at the annual International Online Competition in Mathematics ( BRICS MATH ) for those from BRICS (Brazil, Russia, India, China and South Africa), slated for November 16-22.
The fourth edition of the contest will bring together 3 million students from grade 1-12 of the seven nations. It will be held online and free of charge.
Prior to November 16, students can participate in a trial round, which gives them an opportunity to practice and get accustomed before the official competition.
The contest is hoped to bolster openness and relations between BRICS and Vietnam and Indonesia in education, culture and reforms./.
- Vietnamese students shine at regional maths contest
- Vietnamese whizz-kid wins international math contest
- Vietnamese students compete at UK Football Tourney
- Vietnamese kids win gold at maths contest
- Vietnamese students win Asia-Pacific Maths Olympiad gold medals
- Vietnamese student wins silver at astronomy contest
- Vietnamese students compete in international science fair in US
- Vietnamese students compete to build fuel-saving vehicle
- Vietnamese students compete at international science fair
- Vietnamese students compete in international IT finals
- Vietnamese students’ movie wins UN film contest
- Vietnamese students in UK launch photo contest
- Vietnamese students compete in MS Office finals
- Vietnamese students compete in self-driving car contest
- Vietnamese students shine at regional maths competition
- Vietnamese students scoop int’l piano contests in the U.S.
- Nine-year-old Vietnamese student wins at Mozart Piano Contest
- Vietnamese students win big at WeCode contest
- Vietnamese film competes in Go Green contest
- Vietnamese students win prizes at int’l science contest in US
Vietnamese students to compete at 2020 BRICS math contest have 244 words, post on en.vietnamplus.vn at October 31, 2020. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.