Digital expo offers VN firms opportunity to introduce fruits, vegetables to EU The Macfrut Digital Trade Show being held online for the first time from September 8 to 10 offers Vietnamese businesses the opportunity to meet hundreds of global suppliers of fresh, safe and quality fruits from Europe. Macfrut Digital’s online platform Natlive is bringing together businesses in agricultural production, trading, machinery, greenhouses and irrigation systems, nurseries and seeds, fertilisers and bio-stimulants, logistics and storage, and others. The event has attracted over 600 exhibitors from 30 countries. Visitors can register for free at macfrutdigital.com. After signing in, they can see an interactive map of products on display, visit virtual booths to learn about products, ask for information from the organisers, and hold exchanges with exhibitors. There will be conferences livestreamed for free on topics such as renovation in gardening, greenhouses and watering, and forums on bio-stimulation. According to the organisers, the exhibition will offer a chance for Vietnamese enterprises, distributors and importers to seek tie-ups in the context that the EU-Vietnam Free Trade Agreement with preferential tariffs took effect last month. Businesses in the field of agro-products and fruits could explore a market of nearly 500 million consumers and learn… Read full this story
- Friday morning news briefing: Number 10 accused of dirty tricks
- Constantly update, use a content planning calendar and figure out your online 'personality': Business expert shares the 10 ways you can become 'Instagram famous'
- Kulfi Kumar Bajewala update, September 10: Lovely escapes from the jail; decides to take Amyrah with her
- Vietnam’s producers meet difficulties as yuan weakens.
- Insiders appeal for tackling logistics bottlenecks in Vietnam
- Thailand’s rice subsidy program may affect Vietnam: rice operators
- Expert calls Vietnam’s shift to renewable energy indispensable
- Trade pacts bring opportunities for Vietnam seafood industry's sustainable growth
- Vietnam can be a leader in tax reform: Oxfam
- Vietnam State Bank warns of NPLs from transport projects
VIETNAM'S BUSINESS NEWS HEADLINES SEPTEMBER 10 have 324 words, post on vietnamnet.vn at October 9, 2020. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.