Rubberwood panels temporarily taxed at zero Deputy Director of the Viet Nam Customs, Luu Manh Tuong, at the meeting. — Photo baochinhphu.vn A delegation led by Deputy Director of the Viet Nam Customs Luu Manh Tuong had a dialogue with enterprises, business associations and agencies to determine the HS code application for rubberwood panels on Wednesday. Concluding the meeting, Tuong said the customs office continued to clearly define the production and processing process of the product in a specific, public, transparent and fair manner to determine the appropriate HS code. The classification and application of tax rates must comply with the provisions of law, and the latest provision is Circular 65/2017 on Viet Nam’s list of import and export goods and the tariff in accordance with the provisions of the Government and related legal documents, said Tuong. The application of HS codes must comply with international customs standards, he said. If they did not comply strictly, the management agency arbitrarily applied the wrong HS code so enterprises did not have to pay taxes which would violate regulations and customs officers would be disciplined, while enterprises will be subject to tax arrears, he noted. However, to help enterprises solve problems, the… Read full this story
- Microsoft to add Windows Update for Business option for Windows 10 users
- Microsoft gives business users more Windows 10 upgrade details, guidance
- How will business news fit among BuzzFeed's LOL listicles?
- Headline August's Xbox Live Games With Gold
- When should businesses upgrade to Windows 10?
- Microsoft's plan to move more small-business users to Windows 10 Enterprise
- Three Steve Jobs business cards sell for $10,050
- Microsoft's new business model for Windows 10: Pay to play
- Windows 10 Anniversary Update can now be installed by enterprises
- Facebook's 'Fake News' Solution Isn't Going to Solve the Problem
VIETNAM'S BUSINESS NEWS HEADLINES AUGUST 10 have 305 words, post on vietnamnet.vn at October 8, 2020. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.