Vietnamese citizens returning home from abroad have body temperature checked before entering a concentrated quarantine establishment (Photo: VNA) Hanoi (VNA) – Vietnam recorded no new COVID-19 cases on October 31 morning, keeping the total number of infections to date at 1,177, according to the National Steering Committee for COVID-19 Prevention and Control. Of the country’s infections, 691 are locally transmitted cases, including 551 cases linked with the outbreak in the central city of Da Nang since July 25. Vietnam has gone through 59 consecutive days without new COVID-19 infections in the community. Among the patients still under treatment, six have tested negative for the virus once, four twice and seven thrice. No patient is in critical condition at present. COVID-19 patients had been successfully treated while 35 patients with serious underlying diseases had died. As the COVID-19 pandemic can return at any time, the Ministry of Health recommended people to wear face masks in crowded places, wash hands with soap or hand sanitiser regularly, avoid large gatherings, keep distance from each other and make health declarations./. VNA source
- Vietnam unveil new football jersey
- Vietnam introduces new information security system to facilitate e-governance
- Hundreds caught in Vietnam's new drunk driving dragnet
- China launches new communication experiment satellite
- China successfully launches new communication technology experiment satellite
- Mystery outbreak of pneumonia which has infected 59 people in China is still baffling scientists as officials rule out deadly SARS and bird flu
- Mysterious virus infects 59 people in China and leaves seven 'critical'
- Vietnam begins new school year amidst pending education reforms
- Vietnam Airlines to serve almost 600 flights per day during Tet holiday
- 'Rapid alcohol detox' pills sought after in Vietnam amidst new law on drunk driving
Vietnam records no new community COVID-19 infections for 59 days have 285 words, post on en.vietnamplus.vn at October 31, 2020. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.