Striker Nguyen Cong Phuong is one of the latest three players taking part in the Asian Football Confederation’s #BreakTheChain campaign against COVID-19. Striker Nguyen Cong Phuong of Vietnam join hundreds of Asian players in the AFC’s #BreakTheChain campaign to raise awareness of coronavirus. — VNA/VNS Photo The two other players are Seyed Jalal Hosseini from Iran and Sameh Maraabeh of Palestine. “If we all decide to self-quarantine and stay at home for a while, we can break the chain and live together for a long time,” said Hosseini. Maraabeh advises everyone, especially players, to stay at home and keep training. He hopes everyone will get well soon. The beloved Vietnamese striker is the second Vietnamese player to appear in the AFC’s campaign, which continues to receive strong support from hundreds of players and officials. “If there was ever a time in our history to display unity and resilience, the time is now. All of us are in this together and we need to show respect, compassion and kindness to one another by doing our part to follow the rules of the health authorities,” he was quoted as saying on the AFC’s website. “I want to thank the AFC for giving… Read full this story
- 10 Reasons to Join a Trade Union
- $5.3 Billion Dollars Spent on Campaigns in 2008 - Read This New Economic Stimulus Idea
- David Plouffe - Presidential Campaign Success Story
- 7 Points to Consider When Planning For Your Synagogue Fundraising Campaign
- The Keys to Online Success - Measuring Your Marketing Campaign Prospects
- Promotion Campaigns For Network Marketing - Will MLM Lead System Pro Help Your Business?
- Celebrating womanhood: Puma launches Propah Lady campaign
- Professional Insurance Marketing Campaign - I Refuse to Tolerate Poor Planning Ideas
- Why Should You Join Wealthy Affiliate?
- Email Campaigns - A Great Way to Grow Your Business
Striker Cong Phuong joins AFC’s #BreakTheChain campaign against COVID-19 have 319 words, post on vietnamnet.vn at October 4, 2020. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.