The border commune of Y Ty, in the northern mountainous province of Lao Cai, is well-known as an ideal place to enjoy the dazzling beauty of terraced paddy fields and clouds as it is located on a rocky mountain with an altitude of more than 2,000m, leaning against Nhiu Co San mountain. Located in the heart of the spectacular Nhiu Co San mountain range, Y Ty Commune is situated at an altitude of over 2,000 metres above sea level in Bat Xat District, Lao Cai Province. The place is praised as the best terraced rice fields not only in Vietnam but also in the world. Photos: VNA Between late August and early September is the harvest time. It is also the time when the rice fields change colour into yellow. The whole field is covered with the honey-yellow color of the ripen rice and extending to the infinity. Between late August and early September is the harvest time. It is also the time when the rice fields change colour into yellow. The whole field is covered with the honey-yellow color of the ripen rice and extending to the infinity. Travelling to rice terraces in this time, visitors are definitely appealed… Read full this story
- Farmers speed up rice cultivation to avoid saltwater intrusion, drought
- Rice volleyball earns at-large bid to NCAA Tournament
- Nicolet Rec Dept Offering "Korean New Year Rice Cake Soup"
- Alpharetta's Season Of Celebration Tree Lighting Held Friday
- Local Organization Helps Families During Christmas Season
- Naperville Parks and the Y host 2019 Community Christmas Luncheon
- Fabyan Windmill Reopens For the Summer Season
- Seasonal Work, Salon Manager | Top Jobs In Bowie
- Donate Much-Needed Blood In San Leandro This Holiday Season
- Free Community Dinner Offered In Cheshire
Season of ripening rice in Y Ty Commune have 297 words, post on vietnamnet.vn at October 9, 2020. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.