A woman gave birth to twins in a quarantined room in Quang Ninh Hospital for Obstetrics and Pediatrics, the northeastern province of Quang Ninh, on Wednesday. Doctors perform the surgery for the pregnant woman in a quarantined room in Quang Ninh Maternity Hospital on Wednesday. The two infants, weighing 2.8kg and 2.6kg, respectively, were born after a 20-minute caesarean section. Currently, the health of mother and two infants are stable. The woman was hospitalised on Tuesday with symptoms of abdominal pain. Doctors prepared a quarantined room for her after she told them she returned to the province from an area affected by COVID-19. Tran Thi Minh Ly, deputy director of the hospital, said the mother and two children would continue being quarantined in the hospital. They would be allowed to go home after 14 days. VNS How is life in quarantine center in Vietnam border town? More than 400 Vietnamese citizens returning from China are living a military life during 14 days of quarantine at a military barracks in the border town of Lang Son. Well-prepared meals for quarantined people South Korean people in a quarantined area in the northern city of Hai Phong are being served well-prepared meals.
- Florida woman gives birth in speeding car on expressway
- Unlicensed beaches in Quang Ninh threaten public safety
- Female athletes who returned to action after giving birth
- Mother, 39, gives birth to her 'miracle' fourth child despite believing she was infertile after having both fallopian tubes REMOVED 'because they weren't completely taken out'
- Aliya Mustafina returns to gymnastics worlds, year after giving birth
- Former MMA fighter Miesha Tate gives birth after 67-hour labor
- ‘Miz and Mrs.’ Hitz and Misses: Surprise Maryse, you’re giving birth!
- The Gifted gives birth to Magneto’s grandchild
- Stacy Lewis gives birth to baby girl
- Serena Williams chasing Wimbledon title in fourth tournament since giving birth
Quarantined woman gives birth to twins in Quang Ninh have 318 words, post on vietnamnet.vn at October 4, 2020. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.