Phan Thi Thuy Trang, wants to go back to school as soon as she gets out of quarantine camp. Tran Thi Tuyen, 44, a Vietnamese citizen living in Cambodian Pray Veng Province, teach her children at a quarantine site in Hong Ngu District, Dong Thap Province. — Photo baodongthap.vn The ninth-grade student at Thuong Lac Secondary School in Hong Ngu District, the Mekong Delta province of Dong Thap, is staying in a camp in Hong Ngu District. “I have been isolated for four days. There are only 10 days left before I can go to school. I will be very happy because I can meet my teachers and friends,” Trang told Tuổi Trẻ (Youth) newspaper. Trang is one of many Vietnamese in Cambodia studying in Dong Thap’s public schools that face many obstacles due to the pandemic. Dong Thap has a 50km-long border with Pray Veng Province. Prior to the pandemic, many Vietnamese students in Cambodia could go to school in Vietnam and then return to their homes in Cambodia on the same day. Due to the complex developments of COVID-19, Dong Thap is tightening the management of the border. For months, anyone crossing the border from Cambodia to Vietnam has been required to undergo 14 days… Read full this story
- "Make in Vietnam" akaBot platform helps businesses grasp opportunities from digital transformation
- Make-in-Vietnam new digital platform akaBot makes debut
- Vietnam offers sympathies to Cambodia on flood-caused losses
- Routine testing for COVID-19 can make surgery safer: Study
- Touch deprivation: Will the pandemic make hugs disappear?
- Terraced fields, ethnic culture make northern Vietnam village irresistible
- Four Chinese found illegally entering Vietnam for transit to Cambodia
- The pandemic makes me glad I married a clean freak
- WWE legend Goldberg could make return at WrestleMania 37 aged 53 despite fans urging him to stay retired
- 49ers’ Dante Pettis makes return; Seahawks without Jamal Adams, top two running backs
Pandemic makes returning to Vietnam to study tough for Vietnamese in Cambodia have 326 words, post on vietnamnet.vn at October 15, 2020. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.