Under the decision, the Politburo also nominated him as a candidate for the position of Secretary of the Party Committee of HCMC in the 2020-2025 tenure. Nen is relieved from the post of Chief of the Party Central Committee's Office to take up the new job.
The Politburo said the assignment of a key leading position in such a large and important Party organisation like Ho Chi Minh City ahead of the city's Party Congress has been considered thoroughly, in order to meet the requirements of the city in the new period, as well as the need to ensure the inheritance and development of the contingent of Party cadres.
Politburo member and National Assembly Chairwoman Nguyen Thi Kim Ngan noted that Nen has received proper training and held many positions from the grassroots up to central levels. He used to be a member of the Party Committee of Tay Ninh province and Secretary of the Party Committee and Chairman of the People's Council of Tay Ninh's Go Dau district. He then served as Secretary of the Party Committee of Tay Ninh, and later standing deputy chairman of the Steering Committee for Tay Nguyen (Central Highlands); Deputy Chairman of the Party Central Committee's Commission for Popularisation and Education; Minister-Chairman of the Government Office; and Chief of the Party Central Committee's Office.
Nen is a member of the Party Central Committee in the 11th and 12th tenures, and Secretary of the Party Central Committee in the 12th tenure.
- Late Party General Secretary Nguyen Van Linh commemorated
- HCMC agriculture official warned over loss-causing violations in previous avatar
- Party official welcomes executives of Warburg Pincus, Nike
- Thai Binh ceremony remembers late Party leader Nguyen Duc Canh
- HCMC, Mekong Delta localities cut deal to rev up tourism cooperation
- Republican Opponent Calls Jeff Van Drew 'Desperate' as Democrat Reportedly Plans to Switch Party Over Trump Impeachment
- GOP claims vindication, but Van Drew decision doesn't spark defections
- Vietnam Party moves against top officials implicated in ongoing graft cases
- Weekly roundup: President candidate, VinFast cars, Vietnam food guide and more
- 2020 Daily Trail Markers: Democrats look to oust New Jersey defector Jeff Van Drew
- Party Secretariat disciplines former deputy minister of transport
- Joe Biden warns Democrats that British Labour party's thumping defeat shows what happens to the radical left and calls UK prime minister Boris Johnson Donald Trump's 'physical and emotional clone'
- Why Jeff Van Drew switched parties too soon
- Nine Democratic presidential candidates demand DNC toss out current debate rules
- The Democrats' family feud: Insults fly as the top 10 candidates go head-to-head for the first time with Joe Biden targeted for his age, bitter disputes over healthcare and candidates wrestling over who is the TRUE heir to Obama
- Democratic Party tries to save Thursday debate after ALL the candidates say they'll boycott if hosting university doesn't resolve labor dispute with food service workers
- U.S. House committee nears vote on impeachment articles against Trump
- House committee nears vote on impeachment articles against Trump
- Nadler brushes off Van Drew's planned jump to GOP, says he's 'reacting' to poor poll numbers
- House Judiciary Committee calls for Trump's removal in 658-page impeachment report;
Nguyen Van Nen nominated candidate for Secretary of HCMC Party Committee have 525 words, post on www.sggpnews.org.vn at October 12, 2020. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.