Reports presented point out that corruption has been contained and is decreasing.
This is attributable to synchronous prevention solutions , the strict settlement of corruption cases, and the popularisation and mobilisation work of the entire Party and agencies, especially the implementation of a resolution adopted at the fourth plenums of the 11th and 12th Party Central Committee , according to a Government report.
The situation, however, remains complex, with sophisticated acts that are hard to detect, it said.
Corruption cases have been found in larger numbers in sectors such as land management and use, infrastructure construction, banking and credit, and the management and use of finance, budget, capital, and public assets.
In an appraisal report, head of the NA Committee for Judicial Affairs Le Thi Nga suggested the Government review the situation and put forth effective solutions, which, she said, should match the latest circumstances.
At the meeting, Pham Van Hoa, a deputy from the Mekong Delta province of Dong Thap, said the fight against corruption has produced marked outcomes, helping raise confidence among officials, Party members, and the people.
There still remains the practice for group benefits, he said, causing injustices in infrastructure investment and public procurement. The recovery of corrupt assets has also made slow progress.
Corruption can be found even in law enforcement, he went on, proposing the Government quickly issue specific regulations to monitor the property and incomes of those in high office.
Deputy Nguyen Thanh Thuy from the Mekong Delta province of Hau Giang called on the Government to soon roll out IT infrastructure to better prevent corruption./.
- Tennis bodies announce review of anti-corruption unit
- Kenya parliament to debate long-awaited doping law next week
- The Latest: Anti-doping agency ‘alarmed’ by IAAF wrongdoing
- Tennis corruption probe to take at least 1 year
- Glance: Olympic sponsors on Russia’s anti-gay law
- The Latest: Slovakia to tighten anti-terror laws after Paris
- In Sochi gay rights debate, stars stay offstage
- WADA declares Russian anti-doping agency noncompliant
- Doping report: Corruption was 'embedded' in IAAF
- WADA doping report: Corruption was ’embedded’ in IAAF
- God's Property: Florida Lawmaker Says God Told Him to Reintroduce Anti-Abortion Bill Modeled After Alabama's
- The Latest: Rubio and Trump debate views toward Islam
- The Latest: Trump notes lack of attacks by rivals in debate
- The Latest: Anti-Trump GOP deploying forces to Ohio
- UFC announces new anti-doping policy, possible 4-year suspension for first-time users
- Does Google’s new home page ‘doodle’ target Russia’s anti-gay law?
- Canadian ad puts humorous spin on gay rights debate in Sochi
- Debate over Redskins team name more intense that ever
- Russia case puts agency at crossroads in anti-doping fight
- Protesters want Olympic sponsors to speak out against anti-gay law
Legislators debate anti-corruption efforts have 467 words, post on en.vietnamplus.vn at October 26, 2020. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.