Offer Price at Between HK$7.0 to HK$8.13 per Share to Raise Gross Proceeds up to HK$3.117 billion and to Introduce a Number of Solid Cornerstone InvestorsHONG KONG, CHINA - Media OutReach - 19 October 2020 - KWG Living Group Holdings Limited (“KWG Living” or the Company”, together with its subsidiaries, the “Group”, HKSE stock code: 3913), a comprehensive property management service provider in China today announces the details of the global offering (the “Global Offering”) and the proposed listing of its shares (the “Shares”) on the Main Board of The Stock Exchange of Hong Kong Limited (the “HKSE”). The Global Offering is of a total of 383,384,000 Shares (the “Offer Shares”), comprising an international placing of 345,044,000 Shares, including 70,623,355 Reserved Shares under the Preferential Offering (Could be reallocated and Depends on whether the over-allotment option is exercised or not) (the International Placing) and a Hong Kong public offering of 38,340,000 Shares (Could be reallocated) (the “Hong Kong Public Offering”), representing approximately 90% and 10% of the total number of the Offer Shares respectively. The indicative offer price (the “Offer Price”) range is HK$7.0 to HK$8.13 per Share. ABCI Capital Limited and Huatai Financial Holdings (Hong Kong) Limited are the Joint Sponsors of… Read full this story
- NASA's Mission to 'Touch the Sun': Scientists to Make Live Announcement
- IPL 2020 Auctions Live Updates: Full list of sold, unsold players
- Riot Announces League Of Legends Board Game
- East Whiteland Ranked Among PA's Best Places To Live In New List
- Preparing for Board exams and JEE Main simultaneously? Here’s what you ought to know!
- Glenview is one of the best places to live in Cook County, IL
- Breaking: Give me more time on ministerial list, Buhari tells NASS
- The Surge Institute Announces the Chicago and Oakland Local Boards
- PSC Announces Spring 2019 Part-Time Honors Students
- RocketWerkz announce neo-noir open world game Living Dark
KWG Living Announces Proposed Listing on the Main Board of the HKSE have 313 words, post on vietnamnews.vn at October 19, 2020. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.