Director of International and Inter-Agency Customs under Indonesia’s Ministry of Finance Syarif Hidayat said that the IT technical trial in the exchange of electronic information between Indonesia and China has been conducted smoothly.
The two countries agreed to exchange three types of data, namely e-Form E data, Acknowledgment (ACK), and Feedback Information. Syarif revealed that the ASEAN-China free trade agreement SKA (Form E) can be submitted electronically by the issuing authorities in China to the customs office of entry through the Indonesia National Single Window (INSW) system.
To be given preferential tariffs, imported goods must meet the provisions of the origin of the goods which include Origin Criteria, Consignment Criteria, and Procedural Provision, added Syarif.
The Indonesian government hopes that with this policy, the country will maintain international trade, thus facilitating its economy, he said.
The implementation of the SKA data exchange is part of efforts to realise a memorandum of understanding between Indonesia and China on cooperation in electronic certificate of origin’s data, which will be effective on 15 October 2020./.
- Spotlight: As old friends, Indonesia, China embrace new friendship
- Mike Pence says NBA is acting like 'wholly owned subsidiary' of China by clamping down on support for Hong Kong – and clobbers Nike for pulling Houston Rockets merchandise out of communist nation
- Pence Takes Swipe at NBA, Nike in Critical Speech on China
- Chinese vice president visits Indonesia for closer ties
- China to ask U.S. to remove tariffs in exchange for ag buys in talks Friday: sources
- China to ask US to remove tariffs in exchange for agricultural buys in talks Friday: Sources
- China to ask U.S. to remove tariffs in exchange for agricultural buys in talks Friday
- China’s sneakerheads chase 6,600% returns flipping Air Jordans
- Copper drifts in thin trade ahead of China holiday
- Seafood exports to China on the mend
- RPT-China factory production key as Tesla reports Q3 results
- METALS-Copper picks up on tentative Brexit deal, U.S.-China truce hopes
- Vietnam-China border defence exchange successful: Deputy Defence Minister
- China factory production key as Tesla reports third-quarter results
- Customs to work extra hours to clear truck jam at Vietnam-China border
- Asian stocks rise as China-US trade, Brexit fears recede
- Shares sapped by poor China growth, dollar gets weekly mauling
- GLOBAL MARKETS-Shares sapped by poor China growth, dollar gets weekly mauling
- China factory production key as Tesla reports Q3 results
- Shares slip on weak China growth, dollar suffers weekly mauling
Indonesia, China agree on exchanging certificate of origin’s e-data have 411 words, post on en.vietnamplus.vn at October 15, 2020. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.