The World Series gets underway tonight when the Los Angeles Dodgers take on the Tampa Bay Rays in Game 1 of a best-of-7 showdown to crown the champion of this most unusual Major League Baseball season.
Fox is airing all seven games of the series, with the first pitches for each set for 8:09 p.m. ET/5:09 p.m. PT from Globe Life Field in Arlington, TX — the first World Series ever to be played at a neutral site.
All games will also be available to stream in the U.S. on MLB.TV with authentication, and on Fubu TV via a seven-day free trial. Fox will also offer bonus feeds on its digital platforms (the Fox Sports app and FoxSports.com) including bullpen cameras and the celebration cam.
For Fox, Joe Buck and John Smoltz will call the games, with Ken Rosenthal and Tom Verducci the sideline reporters. Pregame shows will begin at 7 p.m. ET/4 p.m. PT on FS1 with the studio team of host Kevin Burkhardt and analysts Alex Rodriguez, David Ortiz and Frank Thomas, and Dontrelle Willis as pitching analyst. The pregame show moves to Fox broadcast at 7:30 p.m. ET/4:30 p.m. PT. The studio team will also handle postgame duties across both networks.
On radio, ESPN Radio will provide coverage of the series across its stations with Dan Schulman doing play-by-play and Jessica Mendoza handling color commentary as the first woman on any platform to serve as a World Series analyst. They will be joined by Chris Singleton in the booth, with Buster Olney on the sidelines. ESPN Radio’s coverage will also stream via the ESPN App and ESPNRadio.com as well as on Sirius XM’s Channel 80.
On Fox Deportes, which has exclusive Spanish-language TV rights, the broadcast team will include play-by-play announcers Adrian Garcia Marquez and Rolando Nichols, analyst Edgar Gonzalez, and Carlos Alvarez and Jaime Motta.
The culmination of the MLB season shortened by the coronavirus pandemic will feature the teams with the two best records during this year’s 60-game season. The Dodgers are back to the World Series for the third time in four years after beating Atlanta in the National League Championship Series, and looking to win their first title since 1988. The younger Rays are in their second World Series, having dispatched of the Houston Astros in the ALCS. They lost in their only other Fall Classic in 2008.
Tonight’s Game 1 will feature Dodgers ace Clayton Kershaw facing the Rays’ Tyler Glasnow; the Dodgers are the home team for Games 1-2 and Games 6-7 (if necessary).
Here’s the full schedule:
Game 1: October 20, TB @ LADGame 2: October 21, TB @ LADGame 3: October 23, LAD @ TBGame 4: October 24, LAD @ TB*Game 5: October 25, LAD @ TB*Game 6: October 27, TB @ LAD*Game 7: October 28, TB @ LAD
* – if necessary
- Halo Championship Series Online Cup 3 Livestreams: List Of Pro Players Broadcasting Today's HCS Tournament
- Microsoft Hopes You'll Watch the 2014 World Cup on Xbox One
- Simulated 2004 World Series
- The Expanse is the smartest sci-fi series on TV, but its insightful human factor makes it unmissable
- The BIGS Q&A: From Rookie to World Series Legend
- Amazing Samsung 50-inch 4K TV deal costs just £399 at Co-op – here’s how to save £100 today
- John Lewis slashes £120 off price of Samsung 4K 43-inch HDR TV – now down to just £329
- Xbox One Is Not An Always-Online Console; But Will Require The Internet
- Do I need a VPN for streaming TV? And which is the best one?
- The Witcher Netflix Series Release Date Leaked
- Black Panther Fans Want Wakanda TV Series on Netflix
- Microsoft dismisses Xbox One online requirements and used-game fees as 'potential scenarios'
- Bodyguard TV ending theories
- Terry Pratchett’s Discworld Being Adapted for Television Series
- PS4 Pro Bundle: Monster Hunter World, Titanfall 2, Save Upto $120
- Nationals fans boo Donald Trump AGAIN when re-election ad appears on stadium Jumbotron during Game 7 watch party – but Barack Obama's 2008 campaign manager calls spot 'very strong' and 'unprecedented' a year before Election Day
- Monster Hunter World's Day One Patch 1.01 Detailed with Screenshots and Download Size
- Watch Dog 3 Trademark Teases PS5 and Next Xbox Release
- Watch Dogs 2's Main Character Could Be This Guy
- Family Guy heads to World of Warcraft in this weekend's episode
How To Watch The Dodgers-Rays World Series Online And On TV have 690 words, post on deadline.com at October 20, 2020. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.