HCM City is speeding up the progress of key sub-projects under the project to turn the city into a smart city from 2017 to 2020 with a vision to 2025. A view of HCM City. The city is speeding up its project to become a smart city by 2025. — VNS Photo Nguyen Diep The smart city building project aims to resolve problems such as unsustainable economic growth, flooding, traffic congestion and pollution, and improve interaction between the city’s administration, businesses and residents. It gives priority to four key sub-projects, including a smart urban operation centre, a centre for receiving and processing urgent information, a control centre for surveillance cameras, and a database management system under the city’s existing common-use shared data warehouse. According to the city’s Department of Information and Communication, the city will enhance disbursement of all planned capital this year to implement ongoing sub-projects on schedule. The smart urban operation centre worth VND969 billion (US$41.8 million) began in 2019 and will be completed in 2022. With a total investment of VND993 billion ($42.8 million), the centre for receiving and processing urgent information is expected to operate by 2025. The control centre for surveillance cameras will be implemented from 2019 to 2022, with a cost of VND549 billion ($23.7 million). Around VND49 billion ($2.1 million) is needed to build the database management system… Read full this story
- Strategies for International Development Announces New Appointment to the Board of Directors
- Republican Rick Scott Says Donald Trump's 'Sanctuary City' Threat Is Just To 'Make Everyone Crazy'
- New Bernie’s Burger Bus opens in Missouri City today
- Texas high-speed rail developer doesn't want state money. But the Senate's state budget could still delay the project.
- Trump Administration threatens to reclaim high speed rail funds
- Speed Cameras Will Surround Every New York City Public School
- Here are Kansas City-area schools canceling classes Wednesday due to snow
- City, county government offices reopen at noon Thursday; trash collection schedule updated
- Shingle Mountain fight came to City Hall, just as Dallas moved to shut down asphalt recycler
- California Republicans call for re-do vote on high-speed rail project after Newsom's 'bait-and-switch'
HCM City speeds up sub-projects for smart city development have 357 words, post on vietnamnet.vn at October 27, 2020. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.