RUDY Giuliani claimed “dangerous people” are involved in the Hunter Biden laptop scandal – leaving the Macbook repairman who leaked it fearing for his life.
⚠️ Follow our US election 2020 live blog for the latest news & updates
“He gave two to friends of his in case he was killed,” Giuliani said, as the interviewer sniggered. “Don’t laugh. The presidency is at stake.
“We have some very dangerous people involved. I’ve been in law enforcement long enough to know you don’t laugh at that. The reality is, he kept four copies and gave two to friends in case he was killed.”
Giuliani said he would be releasing more data from Hunter’s hard drive with just two weeks to go until the presidential election.
The FBI are currently investigating whether the email leak is linked to a foreign influence operation.
“Rudy is drunk all the time, which is a big problem and that’s what makes him susceptible because his faculties are gone,” Cohen told MSNBC’s The Beat. “He behaves crazy.”
“I’ve seen him drink to the point like he’s a high school drunk,” he continued.
“It makes him susceptible. He takes the information that he gets and provides it to the president.
“Rudy used to be considered … a real litigator and he was considered to be America’s Mayor — he’s now really just a joke. And he takes it right back to Trump and Trump listens to it.”
Yet speaking with the Daily Caller on Saturday, Giuliani insisted that the information came from MacIsaac, who gave the device to the feds, while a copy of the hard drive went to his attorney Robert Costello.
MacIsaac told the Daily Beast the FBI “probably knew I had a copy because I was pretty vocal about not wanting to get murdered.”
When asked if he believed Joe Biden would “put your life in danger,” MacIsaac replied: “people that work for him, sure.”
But Giuliani refused to release the entire hard drive for the media to inspect – and Cohen, Trump’s lawyer from 2006 to 2018, Cohen claimed Giuliani was a Kremlin “tool.”
Giuliani made several trips to Ukraine trying to get dirt on the Biden family – which ultimately led to the Trump impeachment furore.
He pushed the debunked claim that it was Ukraine who interfered in the 2016 election, rather than Russia.
Biden campaign spokesman Andrew Bates said the former Vice President “carried out official US policy toward Ukraine and engaged in no wrongdoing.”
“Trump administration officials have attested to these facts under oath,” Yates said in a statement.
One of Giuliani’s Ukrainian contacts is Andrii Derkach, a parliamentarian and “active Russian agent for over a decade,” per a Treasury Department sanction announcement last month.
Derkach leaked heavily edited calls former Vice President Biden had with Ukraine’s then-leader, which Trump promoted on Twitter, and met with Giuliani in Kyiv.
Meanwhile, Cohen was imprisoned for arranging payments to silence women who claimed to have had affairs with the president.
Most read in News
Europe-wide manhunt after woman, 41, found dead in suitcase in West London
EIGHT inches of snow to fall & -4C temperatures blast the UK causing travel chaos
Beating Covid ‘as good as getting vaccine’ with 90% protection, study finds
FULL TIME JAB
PM vows 400k Brits a DAY are to get Covid vaccine 24/7 as he hails Jabs Army
Proud Boys extremist surrenders as FBI roll down his street in armored truck
We’re way ahead of the EU on Covid vaccines thanks to Brexit – jab’s a good ’un
He also said he violated campaign finance laws at the direction of Trump “for the principal purpose of influencing” the 2016 election.
In November 2018, Cohen entered a second guilty plea for lying to Congress about efforts to build a Trump Tower in Moscow.
- Push to investigate Bidens sets up potential for Senate turf war
- Trump Hires the Worst People, According to Trump
- The Hill’s 12:30 Report: Day 27 of the shutdown | Cohen reportedly paid company to rig online polls, boost his own image | Atlantic publishes ‘Impeach Donald Trump’ cover story
- Giuliani Slams Fox News Host Over Critical Remarks, Says Lawyers Want Him to Sue for 'Libel'
- John Kerry endorses Joe Biden saying he will 'put back the world Donald Trump has smashed apart,' and will hit the trail in Iowa for Obama's VP
- No hard feelings! Joe Biden says he would consider Kamala Harris for his running mate if he gets 2020 nomination and predicts she can STILL be president herself
- Here’s Where Things Get Dangerous With Trump
- House GOP report says no evidence for Trump impeachment, warns of ‘dangerous precedent’
- Mike Bloomberg jumps ahead of Kamala Harris in new poll just days after former New York mayor announced his candidacy and lured away a top staffer from senator's campaign
- 'I'm not a billionaire. I can't fund my own campaign.' Kamala Harris drops out of 2020 presidential race with parting shot at Michael Bloomberg
- How the Ukraine pressure campaign began as an effort to undercut the Mueller investigation
- Editorial Roundup: New York
- From the 9/11 Inquiry to Impeachment, Why Justice Fails
- The Hill's Morning Report - Presented by Pass USMCA Coalition - Deadline approaches for 2020 Dems
- The Hill's Morning Report - Trump grapples with Syria fallout
- The Hill's Morning Report — Pelosi makes it official: Trump will be impeached
- The Hill's Morning Report - Dem dilemma on articles of impeachment
- Trump’s Other Lawyer
- Democrats SUBPOENA Donald Trump's ambassador to the European Union to testify after president blocks him from appearing before their 'kangaroo court' impeachment inquiry
- Impeach me NOW and do it FAST, Donald Trump dares Nancy Pelosi as she orders Democrats to draw up articles of impeachment for Senate trial
Giuliani warns ‘dangerous people’ are involved in Hunter Biden scandal – as Michael Cohen slams ‘always drunk’ ex mayor have 1074 words, post on www.thesun.co.uk at October 19, 2020. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.