Fewer orders have been placed during the COVID-19 crisis, so Vietnam’s exporters have had to become more creative, introducing new products to choosy markets to boost sales.
Coffee bean shells
|Fewer orders have been placed during the COVID-19 crisis, so Vietnam’s exporters have had to become more creative, introducing new products to choosy markets to boost sales.|
According to Thong, the material used to make Cascara must be Arabica coffee grown on land 1,000 meters above water sea level. Farmers have to pick every coffee bean instead of plucking entire branches.
In the first year of production, Phuc Sinh produced 500 kilograms of Cascara, including 200 kilograms for export and 300 kilograms for the domestic market. The maxium production capacity is 2 tons a year, because the material growing area in Son La is limited.Litchis stay fresh for month
The first consignments of litchis grown in Hai Duong province shipped to Singapore hit the newspapers.
The agriculture ministry has devised measures to turn Vietnam into one of the world’s most 15 developed countries in terms of agriculture by 2030, and among the top 10 farm produce processing hubs.
- Boost Energy Naturally: 24 Must-Use Tips To Improve Energy
- Photoshop Express 5 for iOS review: Adobe boosts app with brilliant collage feature
- 5 Minutes Outside Can Boost Your Mood
- Adobe Premiere Elements 15 review: Upgrade moves consumer videographers more deeply into creative turf
- Export Dropbox files to your Android device SD card
- International Exporting Not Difficult For Small Business
Exporters become creative to boost farm specialty exports have 257 words, post on vietnamnet.vn at October 7, 2020. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.