Particularly, the week-long event spotlights the traditional costumes of ten ASEAN member nations, namely Brunei, Cambodia, Indonesia, Laos, Malaysia, Myanmar, the Philippines, Singapore, Thailand, and Vietnam. The event also exhibits photos of landscapes, cultures, and people of ASEAN countries. Through exhibits and photos, the exhibition aims to popularize culture, lifestyle, and people of ASEAN member states through the beauty of traditional costumes, strengthen mutual understanding among the peoples in the region, and contribute to expanding economic, investment, and tourism cooperation. It can be said that since the ASEAN Community was formed five years ago, ASEAN has become an organization to connect its members in terms of politics and economy and an important and reliable partner in international cooperation. Traditional costumes of Malaysia As the COVID-19 pandemic has posed a number of challenges for the ASEAN community, all members should closely coordinate to overcome all difficulties. Addressing the opening ceremony, Deputy Minister of Culture, Sports, and Tourism Ta Quang Dong highlighted the efforts of all member states of ASEAN. He said that although the COVID-19 pandemic is developing complicatedly, all ten member nations have sent their traditional costumes to this important cultural exhibition. The active participation of countries has contributed to… Read full this story
- Indian Costumes Rocking The Global Fashion Industry
- 4 Creative Halloween Costume Ideas For Twins & Triplets
- Why Wear A Halloween Costume?
- Halloween Wigs - How to Make Your Costume Really Stunning
- Costumes - History and Trivia
- Child's Halloween Cat Costume Idea and Face Paint Recipe
- Halloween Open Creativity
- Halloween Costumes - Not Just For Kids!
- About Enrico David Paintings and Solo Exhibitions
- Halloween Costumes: Colorful, Creepy And Cute
Exhibition on ASEAN traditional costumes opens in Hanoi have 285 words, post on en.qdnd.vn at October 30, 2020. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.