Vietnam has been warned of great challenges when developing online teaching, but it believes that these can be overcome. The Ministry of Education and Training (MOET) plans to issue a circular on online teaching at general schools to help local authorities and schools apply this teaching form under their respective conditions. Parents’ concerns The Ministry of Education and Training (MOET) plans to issue a circular on online teaching at general schools to help local authorities and schools apply this teaching form under their respective conditions. Le Quynh Hoa, a parent in Cau Giay district, said online teaching would be ineffective for primary school students. School managers’ concerns Teachers’ concerns Ngan Anh – Le Huyen Online teaching to continue post-COVID General schools and universities have organized online teaching for the last six months because of Covid-19. However, even when the pandemic ends, online teaching will still continue. VN Education Ministry issues regulations for online teaching fees Deputy Minister of Education and Training Pham Ngoc Thuong has issued instructions regarding tuition fees for the 2019-20 and 2020-21 academic years.
- Update on The Alkaline Water Company Inc.’s National Expansion Plans
- Education Ministry admits high school Arabic exam leaked on social media
- Leaked economy and statistics exam is ‘fake’: Education Ministry official
- Leaked Arabic language exam is last year’s: Education Ministry official
- Education Ministry calls for graft probe in 11 provinces
- Education Ministry announces arrest of student who leaked exam
- AT&T's acquisition of Time Warner closes, raising concerns over net neutrality
- Education ministry sees no need for ACs in classrooms
- A retrograde move by Education Ministry
- University WON'T halt expansion plans
Education Ministry's online teaching expansion plan raises concerns have 280 words, post on vietnamnet.vn at October 9, 2020. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.