Solid waste reuse and treatment In recent years, VADFCO has invested in science and technology and utilized all available resources for cleaner production and sustainable development. The company has applied technological solutions to gather and reuse solid wastes, treat wastewater and gas emissions to protect the environment and employee health. VADFCO used to be a polluter, discharging dust and toxic gases into the environment. Thanks to its scientific and technical investments and applications, the company treats or recycles almost all of its solid wastes and wastewater, yielding profits worth hundreds of billions of dong annually, which help VADFCO develop on a sustainable basis. The company’s environmental impact report was approved by the Ministry of Science, Technology and Environment, providing it with certification of its environmental treatment and protection measures. VADFCO performs regular wastewater and gas emissions surveillance (four times per year) and undergoes periodic occupational safety and hygiene and environmental safety inspections. With a production capacity of 300,000 tonnes of fused magnesium phosphate fertilizer per year, the company annually collects about 100,000 tonnes of fine ore. VADFCO uses this ore in addition to additives and technology to make ore bars for use in fused magnesium phosphate fertilizer production. This contributes… Read full this story
- Organic Fertilizer
- Water Filters For Your House Give You Pure Safe Water in a Failing Infrastructure and Privatization
- Fluoride in Our Drinking Water - Is Your Health Safe Or at Risk?
- How Much Fluoride in Water is Safe? The Answer May Shock You
- Save Water to Save Money
- Why the Role of Fluoride in Water is Starting to Be Questioned
- Ask Yourself - Do I Own Enough Eco-Friendly Stuff?
- Check List For a Healthy Home
- Advantages of Organic Shampoo
- Fluoride in Water - Why is Fluoride in Water in the First Place?
Creating environmentally safe fertilizers have 308 words, post on ven.vn at October 4, 2020. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.