Continued facing with massive woes, the business community in Vietnam is in dire need of the government’s assistance for investors and enterprises to struggle through the global health crisis and grabbing new business and investment options in the country. Illustrative image. – Photo enternews.vn Hong Sun, vice chairman of the Korean Chamber of Commerce in Vietnam, told VIR that the business community is expecting more effective solutions from the government to further support businesses. “COVID-19 has been causing havoc with enterprise performances, so they are in dire need of assistance from the government,” Sun said. According to him, while Vietnam and South Korea, as well as a number of other nations have been able to brought COVID-19 under good control, the Vietnamese government should ease travelling for foreigners, while still having to apply strict measures on quarantine and quick testing. This will help foreign investors and employees to enter Vietnam easier and revitalise their projects, many of which have been delayed due to the pandemic. “We hope that the government will make strong decisions on further revitalising the business community and the Vietnamese economy,” Sun said. Vietnam is now home to over 9,000 South Korean businesses employing more than 200,000… Read full this story
- The Benefits of Using Business It Support
- Consider Unsecured Business Lines of Credit to Fund Your Corporate Expansion
- The Birth of a Successful Internet Business: Part Two of Ten -- Tools of the Trade
- How to Finance Your Small Business Start Up
- IT Support: What Expertise Do You Need?
- Business Processes Supported by Database Applications
- Separating Business & Home Life
- Small Businesses - Big Obstacles
- Small Business CRM Is Here To Stay
- Three Sure-fired Ways Small Town Businesses Can LOSE Customer Loyalty
Businesses line up for further support have 297 words, post on vietnamnet.vn at October 15, 2020. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.