Workers at Dung Quat Oil Refinery in the central province of Quang Ngai, operated by Binh Son Refining and Petrochemical JSC (BSR). BSR currently trades on the Unlisted Public Company Market (UPCoM) with the code BSR. — Photo bsr.com.vn Viet Nam’s largest refining and petrochemical firm, Binh Son Refining and Petrochemical JSC (BSR), reported that third-quarter profits reached more than VND171 billion (US$7.37 million). It sold more than 925,000 tonnes of products, exceeding the quarterly plan by 24.8 per cent, posted total revenue of over VND9 trillion, and contributed more than VND972 billion to the State budget. The numbers reflect the significant efforts BSR has made amid many difficulties caused by COVID-19, which has impacted the firm in terms of both material supply and product consumption. It reported total revenue of more than VND31.7 trillion in the first half of this year, down 38 per cent against last year. A loss of VND4.25 trillion was incurred in the first half after it enjoyed a post-tax profit of VND704 billion in the same period of 2019. BSR reported revenue of more than VND13.7 trillion in the second quarter alone, down by more than half compared to last year. It also incurred… Read full this story
- Koper port reports higher Q3 revenue
- Snookered! Luxury £1.25m Essex home owned by Steve Davis still on the market, but the legend of the green baize stands to make a half-a-million pound profit (if he can find a buyer)
- Trade news, profit report boost VN markets up
- 'Fingleton ran show on Irish Nationwide profit-share loans'
- STAR to refine up to 8 mln tons oil
- Dat Xanh subsidiary sells 14 million LDG shares
- Sai Gon Thuong Tin Real Estate JSC to pay dividend in shares
- Occidental estimates higher Q3 production on Permian boost
- THACO records lowest profit in five years
- Special Report: The hunt for Asia's El Chapo
Binh Son Refining and Petrochemical JSC reports $7.4 million Q3 profits have 319 words, post on bizhub.vn at October 23, 2020. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.