The ASEAN Special Summit and the ASEAN+3 Special Summit on COVID-19 Response will be held online on April 14. Prime Minister Nguyen Xuan Phuc will preside over these summits as ASEAN Chair 2020. The Association of Southeast Asian Nations (ASEAN) groups Brunei, Cambodia, Indonesia, Laos, Malaysia, Myanmar, the Philippines, Singapore, Thailand, and Vietnam./. VNA ASEAN 2020: Vietnam proposes postponing 36th ASEAN Summit, related meetings Prime Minister Nguyen Xuan Phuc on March 19 wrote to leaders of ASEAN countries and New Zealand proposing that the 36th ASEAN Summit, the ASEAN-New Zealand Summit and related meetings. RoK seeks ASEAN+3 summit on COVID-19 The Republic of Korea (RoK) said on April 2 it is pushing for a special video conference of the leaders of the ASEAN Plus Three (APT) member states over the COVID-19 pandemic.
- Is Trump's Absence From ASEAN Summit a Sign of Rising US Disinterest in the Region?
- East Sea on ASEAN agenda
- Russia, EAEU Interested in Broad Cooperation With ASEAN - Russian Prime Minister
- Foreign Ministry: Vietnam ready for ASEAN Year 2020
- Vietnam prepares for ASEAN Chairmanship
- Visa hitch forces cancellation of US-Africa energy summit
- Special Report: Juul disregarded early evidence it was hooking teens
- Engaged couple sets their sights on gold at Special Olympics World Games
- Special Report: How Russia sank billions of dollars into Venezuela quicksand
- Chairman's Statement of 26th ASEAN Summit issued
ASEAN, ASEAN+3 Special Summits on COVID-19 response to be held online have 232 words, post on vietnamnet.vn at October 4, 2020. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.