The Department of Environment has announced six locations facing serious pollution in the north. Pho Noi A Industrial Park According to the department, they were assigned the task to carry out the national environmental monitoring programme by the Ministry of Natural Resources and Environment. Are the estimates about air pollution’s effects on the economy reliable? The conclusion that economic losses caused by air pollution could be up to 5 percent of GDP has raised controversy. Hanoi air quality improves in March thanks to COVID-19 Hanoi’s air quality improved significantly in March following the drastic reduction of traffic and suspension of construction due to COVID-19 pandemic, the Vietnam Environment Administration (VEA) reported on Tuesday.
- New guidelines to tackle China's severe air pollution problem
- Noise Cancelling Device Halves Noise Pollution Through Open Windows
- NYU scientists are trying to reduce noise pollution in New York City
- Hearing hybrid and electric vehicles while quieting noise pollution
- Did Human Noise Pollution Drive 150 Whales To Beach Themselves in Australia?
- Chile’s pollution problem has led to green startups
- Could overexposure to ultrasonic noise pollution be causing health problems?
- Japan's Mizuho Bank Computer Problems Persist into Second Week
- UK Air Traffic Control Problem Snarls Flights over Weekend
- Pollution Facts & Types of Pollution
Air and noise pollution problems persist in north VN have 220 words, post on vietnamnet.vn at October 4, 2020. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.