GOGGLEBOX fans can’t wait for series 16 to start.
The Channel 4 show kept viewers occupied during lockdown, and now fans want it back on the box again.
When is Gogglebox back on TV?
Good news for fans of the show, the series is back for a 16th season.
And even better news – the new series kicks off TONIGHT (September 11, 2020).
You can catch it from 9pm on Channel and an hour later on +1.
If you miss any, you can catch it again on All 4.
How can you apply for Gogglebox?
If you think you’ve got what it takes to be a Gogglebox star, you need to woo the production company, Studio Lambert.
While it is unclear if they are seeking newbies at the moment, every series seems to introduce us to a new bunch of eager TV watchers.
In the past, prospective Goggleboxers have been told to get in contact by emailing [email protected].
LAUGH OUT LOUD
Gogglebox fans in hysterics at Countdown clip but others say it went too far
Geordie Shore’s Charlotte Crosby and Holly Hagan land Gogglebox-style show
MAD AS A BOX OF GOGS
Gogglebox cast: Which families star in 2020 series?
Gogglebox’s Sophie and Pete are related to the Chuckle Brothers
Gogglebox’s Tom Malone Snr looks trimmer than ever after weight loss as he dances
How much do the Gogglebox families get paid?
A Gogglebox insider told The Sun Online that each of the families taking part are handed a monthly family allowance of £1,500.
The amount is then split among contributing family members at their own discretion.
The monthly wage comes with its own added perks and each of the families receive free takeaways to keep them going through each sitting.
- Michael Jackson’s final days will be made into TV series by J.J. Abrams
- 'Daredevil' Season 2 release date announced with epic poster, teaser trailer
- ‘Captain America 3’ will face off against ‘Man of Steel’ sequel on same 2016 release date: report
- ‘Star Wars: Episode VII’ gets release date: Dec. 18, 2015
- ‘Warcraft’ release date bumped to 2016 to avoid conflict with ‘Star Wars: Episode VII’
- ‘Wolverine 3,’ ‘Fantastic Four 2’ release dates set
- 'Dumb and Dumber To' release date set for November 2014
- ‘Jurassic Park’ sequel to be titled ‘Jurassic World,’ release date set for June 2015
- Netflix announces release date for 'House of Cards' Season 3
- Marvel Studios sets release date for 'Avengers' sequel
- 'Independence Day 2' given official release date: Expect fireworks on July 3, 2015
- George Clooney pushes 'Monuments Men' release date back to 2014
- ‘Terminator’ reboot gets official release date - but questions surround whether or not Arnold Schwarzenegger will indeed be back
- Punchy newsman Rob Morrison, late of CBS, is writing tell-all he thinks will become a TV series
- 'Harry Potter' spinoff 'Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them' gets release date
- 'Billy & Billie' review: Step-siblings romantically involved in 'rom-com' TV series
- 'The Hunger Games,' starring Jennifer Lawrence, was almost made into TV series instead of film
- ‘Jurassic Park 4’ release date put on hold in order to 'bring audiences the best possible version’
- Casey Anthony release date pushed to July 17; She got the max, but still will walk
- Dustin Hoffman’s first TV series ‘Luck’ is intriguing bet, but may need to pick up the pace
When is Gogglebox back on TV? Series 16 release date have 551 words, post on www.thesun.co.uk at September 11, 2020. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.