Illustrative image (Photo: Vietnam Airlines) Hanoi (VNA) – Operated by national flag carrier Vietnam Airlines, a return commercial flight from Seoul, the Republic of Korea (RoK), landed at Hanoi’s Noi Bai International Airport on September 25 noon, marking a milestone in the restoration of the country’s air transport after months of disruption due to the COVID-19 pandemic. Using the long-range wide-body airliner Airbus A350, flight No VN417 took off from Incheon International Airport in the RoK, bringing back about 100 passengers, mostly returning Vietnamese and Korean investors and experts. Earlier in the morning, the outbound flight carried 164 passengers from Hanoi to Seoul. The RoK is among the six destinations in Asia with which the Vietnamese Government has decided to resume international flights since the country sealed off its borders on March 22, in addition to Japan, China, Taiwan (China), Laos and Cambodia, which have the COVID-19 situation under control. Vo Huy Cuong, Deputy Director of the Civil Aviation Authority of Vietnam (CAAV), said the flight is a “trial” to see the air transport sector’s operation and capacity in receiving international passengers. This marks a milestone in Vietnam’s air link resumption, as part of the Government’s dual goals of developing the economy… Read full this story
- FBI Reports 'Alarming Rate' Of Sexual Assaults On Commercial Flights
- Nancy Pelosi Accuses White House of Leaking Commercial Flight Plans
- Nancy Pelosi Accuses WH of Leaking Afghanistan Commercial Flight Plans
- SpaceX’s Falcon Heavy rocket has flown its first commercial flight
- Virgin Galactic Space Plane Travels Twice the Speed of Light, Commercial Flights Next?
- Virgin Galactic Space Plane Travels Twice the Speed of Sound. Commercial Flights Next?
- World's Longest Commercial Flight, Singapore To New York Area, Launching In October
- Austrian police, army perform border closure exercise
- South Texas Property Owners Receive Notices To Survey Land For Border Wall
- Report: Security Experts Warn Hackers May Breach Commercial Flight Systems
Vietnam’s first commercial flight lands in Hanoi since border closure have 327 words, post on en.vietnamplus.vn at September 25, 2020. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.