At the event (Photo: VNA) New Delhi (VNA) – The Vietnamese Embassy in India held a webinar on September 10 on promoting Vietnam – India business ties in apparel and healthcare. The webinar featured an opening ceremony and two discussion sessions, drawing about 250 businesspeople, scholars, and policymakers. Addressing the opening ceremony, Vietnamese Ambassador to India Pham Sanh Chau affirmed that the global geopolitical landscape is witnessing great changes, with competition among major powers and disrupted supply chains caused by COVID-19, which affords Vietnam and India the chance to boost bilateral ties. He said the embassy is ready to act as a bridge for the two nations’ enterprises to link and boost trade. Participants spoke highly of Vietnam’s economic development over the years, which has averaged 6-7 percent annually. Despite COVID-19, it remains one of only a few nations posting growth and is also a popular destination for FDI, having signed more than 10 free trade agreements. Chairman of the Association of the Indian Medical Device Industry Rajav Nath said Vietnam’s response to COVID-19 showed it has a strong public healthcare sector. Chairman of the Textile Association of India Ashok Juneja, for his part, said the two nations hold… Read full this story
- News updates from Hindustan Times: To review bilateral ties, India and Bangladesh to hold virtual meeting and all the latest news
- To review bilateral ties, India and Bangladesh to hold virtual meeting
- Webinar marks 70th anniversary of Vietnam-China diplomatic ties
- Vietnam keen on encouraging ASEAN e-commerce solutions
- Bypassing Palestinians & Boosting Ties With World Powers: Does Netanyahu's Doctrine Prove Itself?
- Sindhu boost for India, persuaded to play Uber Cup
- Clean air could be a strong economic boost for India
- Vietnam-China diplomatic ties celebrated in Beijing
- How India's healthcare system will change forever
- Delhi-Dhaka ties: India is doing well in the region
Vietnam keen to boost ties with India in apparel, healthcare have 312 words, post on en.vietnamplus.vn at September 11, 2020. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.