The Viet Nam Smart City Award 2020 was officially launched. — VNS Photo The Viet Nam Association for Software and IT Services (VINASA) on Monday launched the Viet Nam Smart City Award 2020 to promote the sustainable development of smart cities in the country. The award, organised for the first time by VINASA, is hoped to encourage organisations and developers that contributed to the development of smart cities in Viet Nam. Building and developing smart cities are a new trend in the world and deployed in many countries. In Viet Nam, towards the goal of green growth, sustainable development and improving smart cities, Prime Minister Nguyen Xuan Phuc on August 1, 2018, issued Decision 950 approving a project for sustainable smart city development. According to the Ministry of Construction, the development of smart cities has received attention from ministries, international organisations and people. By the end of June, 38 out of all 63 localities were building projects for smart city development. The Ministry of Information and Communications, at the end of May 2019, issued the ICT Reference Framework for Smart City Development Version 1.0. In September 2019, the ministry announced the Viet Nam Smart City Index by 2025. In November… Read full this story
- Microsoft to create smart cities accelerator program in Houston
- Grow Smart RI announces winners of 2019 Smart Growth Awards
- Global Smart City ICT Infrastructure Market Drivers, Trends and Opportunities Forecast 2024
- Streamline Smart City Designs with New RF Solutions Guide
- The Internet of Things Security Institute releases an Security Framework for Smart Cities and Critical Infrastructure.
- SF considers ‘sweeping smart city’ installation of devices with cameras, microphones
- Ajman Media City Free Zone launches Media Lab to accelerate entrepreneurial growth and youth development in UAE
- Full Viet Nam-Cambodia Joint Statement
- South Bend Named 'Smart City' Finalist
- Syracuse awarded $500K to be New York’s ‘flagship smart city’
Viet Nam Smart City Award 2020 launched have 309 words, post on bizhub.vn at September 8, 2020. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.