Workers of PetroVietnam Gas JSC (GAS). GAS dropped 3.8 per cent last week. — VNA/VNS Photo Market analysts and securities companies have varying forecasts for the stock market this week, saying investors should eye potential stocks at reasonable prices. The benchmark VN-Index on the Ho Chi Minh Stock Exchange edged up 0.02 per cent to close Friday at 888.97 points. The southern market index declined a total of 1.39 per cent last week. An average of 348.7 million shares were traded on the southern exchange each session last week, worth VND7.3 trillion (US$314.7 million). According to Mirae Asset Vietnam Securities Co, the VN-Index was in a correcting process after testing the resistance zone of 900 points last week. The index was showing signs of balancing at 883-885 points and the next technical support level is expected to be 875-880 points. The company said cash flow is set to flow into stocks with positive six-month business results. MB Securities JSC said the market was in an accumulation stage and price fluctuations are being narrowed with trading volume decreasing. “Therefore, the domestic market would have a chance to recover in the coming sessions,” the company said. “Technically, the VN-Index is facing the… Read full this story
- Ex-Fed Chair Alan Greenspan Warns of Stock Market Decline, Tells Investors to 'Run for Cover'
- Dow Jones Futures Tumble As Apple Warns: Big Test For 2019 Stock Market Rally
- Stock Market and Economic Predictions 2019: What Experts Forecast for the New Year
- Chinese leaders struggle to dispel stock market gloom
- 10 simple answers to questions about the stock market plunge
- Will the Fed Raise Interest Rates? 'Trump Slump' Stock Market Could Fall Further
- Financial expert helps us take stock of the stock market
- Stock Market Crash Continues As Apple, Facebook Stock Prices Plummet
- Dow Jones Futures: 'Let's Make A Deal' Trump Fuels 2019 Stock Market Rally
- Be careful how you read the stock markets’ crazed gyrations
Varying forecasts for stock market, plenty of opportunities for investors have 322 words, post on bizhub.vn at September 14, 2020. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.