Nation Two Hoi An nuns again turn Covid-19 positive after recovery By Nhan Tam Monday, Sep 14, 2020,14:14 (GMT+7) Two Hoi An nuns again turn Covid-19 positive after recoveryBy Nhan Tam A medical worker takes samples for Covid-19 testing. Two Hoi An nuns again turn Covid-19 positive after recovery – PHOTO: VNA QUANG NAM – The Steering Committee of Covid-19 Prevention and Control in Hoi An, Quang Nam Province, today, September 14, announced two latest coronavirus cases— nuns from the Bao Thang Pagoda in Hoi An City who had previously tested positive for Covid-19 but recovered later in August after undergoing treatment in the hospital. They were quarantined in the pagoda for a further examination. They tested negative twice and then tested positive again on September 13. According to the initial judgment, the positive result could be caused by the virus that remained in their bodies. The two nuns have so far stayed inside their rooms in the pagoda without going out and communicating with anyone. So, there is no chance of community spread, according to the announcement. However, to ensure the effective prevention of Covid-19, the entire Bao Thang Pagoda will be locked down; meanwhile, the two nuns will be sent to the… Read full this story
- Review: Anantara Hoi An Resort (Vietnam)
- Merced County’s weed nuns are the subject of a new documentary. It’s out just in time for 420
- VIETNAM – Visiting Hoi An? The Palm Garden Hoi An Beach Resort is the place to stay!
- ComingSoon.net Visits the Set of The Conjuring Spin-Off The Nun
- The Nun Meets Sister Act in a Hilariously Possessed Mashup Poster
- The Nun Scares Up Big Box Office with $53.5 Million
- The Nun Blu-ray, Digital Release Date Revealed
- Netflix sci-Fi series Warrior Nun casts Sylvia De Fanti
- Netflix Adds 3 Sci-Fi Series: The I-Land, October Faction & Warrior Nun
- 'The Nun' Featurette: Building 'The Conjuring' Cinematic Universe
Two Hoi An nuns again turn Covid-19 positive after recovery have 323 words, post on english.thesaigontimes.vn at September 14, 2020. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.