WASHINGTON, DC – SEPTEMBER 09: U.S. President Donald Trump announces his list of potential Supreme Court nominees in the Diplomatic Reception Room of the White House on September 9, 2020 in Washington, DC. President Trump also fielded questions about the coronavirus and Bob Woodward’s new book about him. (photo: Doug Mills-Pool/Getty Images/AFP) “I wanted to always play it down,” Trump said in an interview with Woodward on March 19, according to a CNN preview of the book “Rage,” due to be published September 15. “I still like playing it down, because I don’t want to create a panic,” he said in the conversation with Woodward, which was recorded. In another recorded interview, on February 7, he told Woodward the virus “goes through the air” — despite repeatedly mocking people who wear masks in the weeks and months after. It took until July before he was seen publicly wearing a mask. Coming eight weeks before the November 3 presidential election, the revelations add new pressure on Trump. Opinion polls show around two thirds of Americans disapprove of his handling of the virus and he has often been accused of minimizing the crisis in order to try and boost his reelection chances…. Read full this story
- Donald Trump Admits 'I Didn't Need to’ Declare a National Emergency, Says He’d Just 'Rather Do It Much Faster'
- Donald Trump Admits He Didn’t Read Intelligence Report, Then Criticizes Reporting on It
- Trump Admits He Did Not Follow Doctor's Diet and Exercise Plan 'Religiously,' Says White House Before President's Second Physical
- Sheriff Lashes Donald Trump's Lies About 'Dangerous' El Paso Before Border Wall
- Donald Trump Makes 'Life More Dangerous' for 'Every European Country' With INF Withdrawal: Russian Politician
- White House Chief of Staff Contradicts Trump, Admits President 'Could Always Allow' People to See Tax Returns Despite Audit
- Anderson Cooper Chides Trump For Playing ‘Make Believe’ With Border Wall
- Trump admits he’d ‘have a hard time’ letting son play football
- How Mar-a-Lago Taught Trump to Play Politics
- Pelosi: Trump should take down 'dangerous video' of Omar
Trump admitted playing down coronavirus danger have 350 words, post on www.vir.com.vn at September 10, 2020. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.