In many cases, parties in the tourism supply chain broke their promises to reduce prices, and as a result, travel firms could not provide tours at reasonable fees and travelers felt they were not respected. The He Tre Travel is still maintaining operation and its staff make calls and send emails daily to introduce tours to loyal clients and to seek new clients. However, according to The He Tre’ CEO Tran The Dung, instead of booking air tickets early as it usually did in the past, the company now only gives one week of advance notice and buys tickets. “This is the new approach in the Covid-19 period,” Dung explained. Second demand stimulus campaign Travel firms and local authorities are looking forward to the second demand stimulus campaign. However, questions have been raised whether the campaign will be effective when it is now the low tourism season, and people are tightening their purse strings. According to Nguyen Tien Dat, CEO of AZA, people have demand for traveling all year round, not only in summer, so demand stimulus programs are useful at any time, though it may not bring the high results as seen in the summer. Dat believes that the… Read full this story
- Different Services Provided By a VoIP Provider
- Top Edmonton Internet Service Provider - How To Find Them!
- Did Your Weight Loss Program Fail You Again?
- Low Cost Web Hosting Service Provider - See How Easily You Can Find One With Good Pricing
- Best VoIP Service Provider
- How To Find The Best Professional Website Hosting Service Provider
- Looking For an Outsourcing Service Provider - What Are the Most Important Things to Look For?
- Disgusted With Dial-Up? - Compare DSL Service Providers, Cable and Satellite Internet To See If One
- How To Find The Best Cheap Web Hosting Service Provider Like A Web Hosting Expert
- Recalibrating Professional Service Provider Relationships
Tourism demand stimulus program may fail as service providers break promises have 326 words, post on vietnamnet.vn at September 14, 2020. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.