On this Digital Trends Live, host Greg Nibler dives into the top tech news of the day, including a possible TikTok deal, a massive hacking attack against game developers, the Facebook Connect event, the competition for the next lunar lander, and more.
DT’s Mike Ardizzone joins the program to talk all things PlayStation 5, including system details and games like God of War, Call of Duty Black Ops Cold War, and more.
Nibler then speaks with Amir Elichai, co-founder and chief executive officer of Carbyne911, about overhauling the 911 system to reduce call time and resolve instances more quickly.
Divya Demato, c0-founder and CEO of GoodOps, discusses making supply chains more environmentally sustainable, increasing competitive advantage, and reducing carbon emission.
Finally, we find out what’s new in entertainment and streaming, including The Mandalorian season 2, Ratched, Once Upon a Time, Enola Holmes, and Agents of Chaos.
- Smart streetlights could help control the problem of light pollution
- We could slow climate change by dimming the sun. But should we?
- Saving the planet with a fleet of seed-bombing A.I. reforestation drones
- Drone technology improves ability to forecast volcanic eruptions
- Conservationists plan to build a giant doomsday vault for threatened coral reefs
- Chinese New Year: Why it is the Year of the Dog and other questions answered
- Facebook News Feed changes ‘deeply significant’ for publishing industry
- Facebook Delays Home-Speaker Unveil Amid Data Crisis
- Facebook Fallout Spreads With Product Delay, Privacy Overhaul
- News brands setting up Facebook ‘page groups’ in wake of platform move to demote news content
- How to digitally disentangle after a break up – some new rules
- Facebook revenues grow to $40bn as Zuckerberg repeats ‘meaningful connections’ mantra
- Facebook forecasts rising ad sales despite dip in usage
- David Behrens: OMG! Why I resolve that Facebook has GTG in the New Year
- 10 top science minds tell what new body part they'd like to have
- Facebook changes mean users will see less content from media in their News Feed
- ITN on Facebook and fake news: Fairer online revenue share needed to protect public service journalism
- Musk Takes Down the Tesla and SpaceX Facebook Pages
- Light-up LED eyelashes could be the next bizarre beauty trend… so would you wear them?
- How Facebook Helps Shady Advertisers Pollute the Internet
- 10 New Year’s resolutions you should consider for 2018
- When is Chinese New Year 2018? UK activities, what the Year of the Dog means for your zodiac sign and how to celebrate in London
- From conservational platforms to IoT: Six tech trends to look out for in 2018
- From conversational platforms to IoT: Six tech trends to look out for in 2018
- The new German slang that has older folks scratching their heads
TikTok decision, Facebook Connect, new lunar lander | Digital Trends Live have 436 words, post on www.digitaltrends.com at September 17, 2020. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.