The Ministry of Public Security has announced that three police officers sacrificed, one person died and another was injured during a disturbance in Dong Tam, My Duc District, Hanoi on January 9 morning. The area planned for the construction of Mieu Mon Airport in Dong Tam, My Duc District, Hanoi. Photo: Thai Binh Since December 31, 2019, some units of the Ministry of Defense has collaborated with the local agencies to build a fence to protect the Mieu Mon Airport in Dong Tam, Hanoi as planned. According to the Ministry of Public Security, during the construction process, in the morning of January 9, some locals used grenades, petrol bombs, knives… to attack the functional forces, causing public disorder. As a result, “three police officers sacrificed, one opposer died and one was injured”. The functional forces restrained and arrested violators and launched investigation and prosecution against the law violators in accordance with the law. Currently, relevant units are carrying out the construction of the fence of Mieu Mon Airport as planned. Moc Mien Hanoi calls on individuals illegally arresting police to confess Hanoi prosecutes 14 former officials for land violations in Dong Tam
- V.League Round 20 Review: Hanoi FC have one hand on 2018 trophy
- Hanoi hopes fees will reduce congestion
- First ever Hanoi Int’l Marathon scheduled next April
- World shuttlecock champion dies aged 33
- Duquesne player dies after leaping from 16th floor
- Kevin Love thought he was 'going to die’ during panic attack
- Leicester City owner's wife and son pay tribute to five who died in helicopter crash at King Power Stadium
- Disturbing details emerge on death of Maryland offensive lineman Jordan McNair
- Milwaukee braces for release of ‘disturbing’ video of Bucks player’s arrest
- Pills that kill: why are thousands dying from fentanyl abuse?
Three policemen died in Hanoi's Dong Tam disturbance have 301 words, post on vietnamnet.vn at September 1, 2020. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.