The ‘new normal’ is accelerating the trend of foreign investors relocating production lines to Vietnam, according to Bizlive. Alex Feldman, chair of USABC (US-ASEAN Business Council), said that US businesses believe that in the time to come, investors will pay more attention to the ability of governments to cope with external shocks when considering their investments. The two giant technology firms are considering selling Pixel4A, Pixel5 and Surface computers in Vietnam. The Japanese Ministry of Economy, Trade and Industry (METI) on July 17 announced that 57 enterprises would receive support to move to Vietnam, Myanmar, Thailand and other Southeast Asian countries. As the US-China relationship has become worse and the trade war escalated, there have been many discussions in the US and other countries on how to ease reliance on Chinese economy and the companies from China. Nikkei reported that the Japanese government would prop up 70 billion yen to Japanese enterprises in this campaign. Prior to that, it also provided grants of 243.5 billion last April to help Japanese enterprises ease the reliance on China. Vietnam has resumed some commercial air routes, creating favorable conditions for foreign specialists to enter Vietnam to implement investment projects. Mai Lan Vietnam gov’t… Read full this story
- From virtual reality to ballet workouts... the new fitness trends you need to know
- From prowling to pocketing – these are the dangerous new dating trends you need to avoid in 2019
- V-lationshipping is the new dating trend where old flames AKA ‘shippers’ re-appear just in time to ruin your Valentine’s Day
- Hybrid HIIT and Date-ercise: the new gym trends of 2019
- Mums are covering their loos in shaving cream in bizarre new cleaning trend to get rid of stains
- Seven top new health trends to try in 2019
- This new jewellery trend calls for you to embrace your inner child
- Aldi launch new on-trend Home Gym range
- Could goat meat be the new foodie trend of 2019?
- Toes on show: Victoria Beckham starts new boot trend at fashion week
Strategies for new FDI trends in Vietnam have 343 words, post on vietnamnet.vn at September 8, 2020. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.