This file photo taken on May 27, 2019 shows a photographer taking pictures in front of the logo for British chip designer ARM in Taipei. Japan’s SoftBank Group said on September 14, 2020 it is selling British chip designer Arm to US chip company NVIDIA for up to 40 billion USD, potentially creating a new giant in the industry.(photo: Sam YEH / AFP) If approved, the deal will be one of the largest acquisitions anywhere in the world this year, and will propel NVIDIA to the forefront of the semiconductor sector. The announcement also renewed speculation about SoftBank Group’s future, with Bloomberg News reporting it is set to revive talks about going private via a management buyout plan. The Arm sale is valued at up to $40 billion and is subject to approval by authorities in several jurisdictions, including Britain, China, the United States and European Union, SoftBank Group said. It hopes the deal will be completed by around March 2022, it added in a statement. SoftBank Group shares soared in early morning trade in Tokyo, rising by almost 10 percent before settling slightly, up 7.78 percent to 6,316.0 yen around 30 minutes into the day. Founded in 1990 in… Read full this story
- Softbank To Buy ARM For $32.34B
- Sprint's owner SoftBank swoops in to buy ARM in $32 billion mega deal
- The Machine Learning Group at Arm Tech Videos Site Sponsors Featured Tech Videos
- The Machine Learning Group at Arm Tech Videos Industry Trends Site Sponsors Featured Tech Videos
- Apple to buy ARM for $8 billion?
- Freescale and NXP agree to $40 Billion merger
- Voice shopping may hit $40 billion by 2022 in the U.S. alone
- Apple's App Store hits 775,000 apps, 300,000 tablet apps and 40 billion downloads
- Apple’s App Store hits 40 billion app downloads
- Samsung sitting on $40 billion in cash, $28.5 billion after debt
SoftBank Group selling Arm to NVIDIA for up to $40 billion have 303 words, post on www.vir.com.vn at September 14, 2020. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.