Portugal’s forward Cristiano Ronaldo celebrates scoring his 100th goal for Portugal, during the UEFA Nations League football match between Sweden and Portugal on September 8, 2020 in Solna, Sweden.(photo: Jonathan NACKSTRAND / AFP) Ronaldo broke the mythical 100-goal mark on the stroke of half-time, the 35-year-old Juventus attacker curling in a free-kick from 25 yards over the wall and into the far left corner beyond Sweden’s stranded goalkeeper Robin Olsen for a memorable milestone in his trophy-laden career. The bonus second goal, and his 101st, came in the 72nd minute, the former Manchester United and Real Madrid forward cutting back inside the Swedish defence and producing a deft finish into the far corner from 20 yards. “They are two important goals because it means I managed to reach this mark I’d been seeking,” Ronaldo told Portuguese public television RTP. “I’m very happy, first because the team won and of course to score the 100th and then the 101st, two great goals.” While acknowledging health came first, he lamented the Covid-19 enforced empty stadium in Solna. “It’s sad playing without fans, it’s like going to the circus with no clowns or into a garden with no flowers,” Ronaldo said. “Speaking for… Read full this story
- 2010 World Cup Finals Tickets - How To Get Tickets For FIFA 2010 Finals in South Africa
- 2010 FIFA World Cup - South Africa, to Be Or Not to Be?
- Carli Lloyd On Playing Every Single Match And Winning The World Cup: "It Sucked"
- The FIFA World Cup Soccer
- We can win the World Cup, says Wales full-back Liam Williams
- England Will Win the World Cup in 2010 You Better Believe It
- Wales star Liam Williams opens up on World Cup dream, Dan Biggar and naked spas in Japan
- A Look on the World Cup Soccer Timeline
- World Cup Soccer Jerseys - Our Passion Shows
- The World Cup 2006 Soccer Stadiums
Ronaldo at the double, France see off Croatia in World Cup final repeat have 326 words, post on www.vir.com.vn at September 9, 2020. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.