The following are remarks by Prime Minister Nguyen Xuan Phuc at the opening ceremony of the 41st AIPA General Assembly. Your Excellency Madam Nguyen Thi Kim Ngan, President of the National Assembly, President of AIPA-41, Honorable Speakers of AIPA member parliaments and observers, Distinguished Guest of the Host, Ladies and gentlemen, As the 2020 ASEAN Chair, allow me to convey to the 41st AIPA General Assembly my warmest congratulations. I would like to express my gratitude to Madam Nguyen Thi Kim Ngan, the President of AIPA-41, for her important contribution, and to the leaders of AIPA member parliaments, for your active participation at the ASEAN-AIPA Interface at the 36th ASEAN Summit in June. 1. I wish to echo the remark of the Party General Secretary, State President Nguyen Phu Trong that this year is of great significance for it marks the 5th anniversary of the ASEAN Community and the Mid-term Review of the ASEAN Community Blueprints 2025. As the COVID-19 pandemic ranges on, ASEAN is living up to the spirit of “Cohesive and Responsive” in the face of rapid, complicated and unpredictable regional and global developments. The Special ASEAN and ASEAN+3 Summits on COVID-19 in April, and other meetings at… Read full this story
- PM Nguyen Xuan Phuc receives Harvard University’s professor
- Sports betting at Maryland casinos could return for 2018 agenda in General Assembly
- UN secretary-general calls for truce during Rio Olympics
- Revolution trade Lee Nguyen, 31, to Los Angeles for money
- Is Chiefs general manager John Dorsey the best?
- Boris Johnson rules out a Leave Alliance with Nigel Farage as the PM puts the Tories on an election collision course with the Brexit Party, telling voters: 'The only way to get this thing done is to vote for us'
- San Francisco 49ers: Pros and Cons of Hiring John Lynch as General Manager
- NFL failure to NFL factory: How Nick Saban created football's best assembly line
- France slams Trump for remarks on guns and Paris attacks
- German populist party in race row over Boateng remarks
Remarks by PM Nguyen Xuan Phucat 41st AIPA General Assembly have 344 words, post on dtinews.vn at September 8, 2020. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.