Located in Thuong Tin district, about 25 kilometers south of Hanoi, Quat Dong embroidery craft village is considered the cradle of embroidery in Vietnam with its brand name famous throughout the northern region and nationwide. Quat Dong embroidery village attracts people from other localities to study the trade (Photo: VNA) Craft villages benefit from e-commerce In recent years, craft villages in Ho Chi Minh City have introduced their products on online trading platforms. This has helped the villages trade efficiently and assert their brand value. Knife village retains traditional craft Phuc Sen village in the northern province of Cao Bang is not a place first-time visitors might want to stay long, as the noise may come as a shock.
- Bicester Village shopping guide: Where to shop, eat and stay
- Arts festival to return to village next month
- Rosé is pale pink and interesting and everyone’s drinking it – Alistair Gibson
- 8 of the best family-friendly bank holiday boltholes in the UK
- Vietnam's farmers fight for their land
- Wise wizards, a mighty mouse and strange space
- What’s On Listings 25 April-1 May
- What’s On Listings 4-10 April
- What’s On Listings 2-8 May
- What’s On Listings 21-27 March
Quat Dong embroidery village have 209 words, post on vietnamnet.vn at September 4, 2020. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.