Located in Thuong Tin district, about 25 kilometers south of Hanoi, Quat Dong embroidery craft village is considered the cradle of embroidery in Vietnam with its brand name famous throughout the northern region and nationwide. Quat Dong embroidery village attracts people from other localities to study the trade (Photo: VNA) Craft villages benefit from e-commerce In recent years, craft villages in Ho Chi Minh City have introduced their products on online trading platforms. This has helped the villages trade efficiently and assert their brand value. Knife village retains traditional craft Phuc Sen village in the northern province of Cao Bang is not a place first-time visitors might want to stay long, as the noise may come as a shock.
- Dong Ho villagers strive to revive traditional craft
- PM okays submission of Dong Ho folk paintings dossier to UNESCO
- Dong Ho painting dossier submitted for UNESCO recognition
- Sa Dec flower village to be turned into tourism culture centre
- Scenic Cu Vai village in Yen Bai
- Hanoi presents ambitious plan for modern industrial clusters
- Returnees from Cambodia’s Tonle Sap barely afloat in Vietnam
- How to be a chick: This is not the time for ‘Candle in the Wind’
- BUSINESS NEWS HEADLINES APRIL 4
- BUSINESS NEWS HEADLINES MARCH 27
Quat Dong embroidery village have 217 words, post on vietnamnet.vn at September 4, 2020. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.