Wataru Shintaku, Japanese director of Yoko Onsen Quang Hanh Resort. Healthcare tourism is getting more popular as health becomes a top public concern, especially amid the Covid-19 pandemic. Yoko Onsen Quang Hanh Resort made its debut in May to catch the trend, says Wataru Shintaku, Japanese director of the resort.Shintaku also told VnExpress about the reason he chose to come to Vietnam and how he evaluates the quality of hot mineral sources as well as the opportunity to develop healthcare tourism in the country.Why did you come to Vietnam though you have many years of experience in the management and operation of onsens in Japan?Japan has more than 25,000 hot springs (onsen). Originally considered a kind of bath good for health only, onsens have been developed to become the most popular tourist attractions in Japan.In Japanese history, the popularity of onsens was clearly reflected through cultural development. Onsens satisfy the demand for fun and relaxation with friends, colleagues, families and couples. They are not just a quiet place to help people escape the hustle and bustle of life, but also a bridge to enhance relationships. In Japan, hot springs and the therapeutic effects of onsens are believed to offer a… Read full this story
- Full-fat dairy products may offer surprising health benefits
- Figs: Nutrition, Types & Health Benefits
- 10 Health Benefits Of Drinking Fig Juice
- 5 impressive health benefits from a vegan diet
- Top 10 Health Benefits Of Dark Chocolate
- Unknown Health Benefits Of Cayenne Pepper
- 10 Marvelous Health Benefits Of Hemp Seeds
- Health Benefits Of Star Anise
- Does CBD Oil Have Health Benefits — and Is It Legal?
- Lawmaker, teachers union agree to health benefits deal
Quang Hanh hot mineral source offers special health benefits: director have 289 words, post on e.vnexpress.net at September 10, 2020. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.