TOP OF THE KLOPPS: Will Liverpool manager Jurgen Klopp be able to regain his title? AFP/VNA Photo. Paul Kennedy City at a stroll? Liverpool to repeat their heroics of last season? Or what about big spenders Chelsea? Will they be able to (once again) buy their way to glory? The new Premier League season is just days away, so which team do you think can finish top of the pile? After what has happened over the past nine months or so, I think there’s no doubt that it is time to expect the unexpected. Football without fans, COVID-19 lurking in the background, this season will surely be like no other. So what can we expect? Here are my predictions, and I’ve no doubt most of you will disagree. Premier League CHAMPIONS: Liverpool Last season the Reds won it at a stroll, smashing everyone else into oblivion. And while I’d love more of the same this time around, I think it will be a much closer affair. Liverpool, I feel, will be even hungrier to retain their title. That said, their lack of activity in the transfer market, aside from fullback Kostas Tsimikas, is a concern. The smart money says Bayern… Read full this story
- How Boro fans predicted 17/18 Championship table would look
- The Roar's A-League expert tips and predictions: grand final
- Southend vs Bristol Rovers: Prediction, team news, stats and odds
- Pundits predict disastrous weekend for Swansea City
- Pep Guardiola got his Man City prediction spectacularly wrong
- The alternative Hull City end of season awards
- Tuesday's Boro blog: Play-off predictions & Pulis praise
- Did those released from Argyle last season prove Adams right or wrong?
- Man City's Yaya Toure makes Paul Pogba Manchester United prediction
- David Prutton's predictions for Championship play-off semi-finals
Predictions for the coming football season have 308 words, post on vietnamnews.vn at September 9, 2020. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.