Prime Minister Nguyen Xuan Phuc speaks at the event (Photo: VNA) – Prime Minister Nguyen Xuan Phuc has asked the Vietnam News Agency (VNA) to maintain its position as a trustworthy information centre of the Party and State and a prestigious news agency in the region. 75th anniversary of the agency in Hanoi on September 13, PM Phuc lauded generations of the VNA’s leaders, reporters, technicians and staff for making great contributions to the cause of national construction and defence. He also expressed his gratitude for its nearly 260 journalist-martyrs, accounting for two-thirds of the country’s total, for laying down their lives on the mission. VNA
- 55 test positive in State-run cancer facility in Odisha
- Ashoke Pandit, Bhandarkar call 'selective outrage' letter an attempt to defame India; Prasoon Joshi cites 'need for positive thinking'
- China maintains position as Vietnam's largest import market
- Ladakh face-off: PM Narendra Modi calls all-party meeting on June 19
- Ahead of PM Modi's Virtual Meet with State Chiefs, Opposition Congress Targets Staged Lockdown
- States must follow Centre’s quarantine guidelines: Aviation minister Hardeep Singh Puri
- Every country needs a political party like Sweden’s Feminist Initiative
- China maintains position as largest Vietnamese import market
- ‘No need for third party intervention’: China rejects Trump’s offer to mediate in border row with India
- Boris Johnson set to unlock the great outdoors: Prime Minister to give green light for market stalls, garden parties and car sales centres from next month as Brits soak up the bank holiday sun
PM: VNA needs to maintain position as Party, State’s trustworthy information centre have 260 words, post on en.vietnamplus.vn at September 13, 2020. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.