Hanoi (VNA) – No new COVID-19 cases were recorded in Vietnam within 12 hours as of 6pm of September 14, keeping the tally in the country at 1,063, according to the national steering committee for COVID-19 prevention and control.
Of the total, 691 were infected with the coronavirus SARS-CoV-2 domestically, including 551 linked with central Da Nang city since the latest outbreak began there on July 25.
As many as 926 patients have recovered while 35 died from complications related to the disease. Most of the fatalities were the elderly with serious underlying health conditions
Among those still under treatment, 13 have tested negative for SARS-CoV-2 once, 13 others twice and 19 thrice.
There are 33,605 people having close contact with confirmed cases or coming from pandemic-hit regions under quarantine at present.
The Health Ministry has called on residents to wear masks in public places, regularly wash hands with soap, avoid crowd gatherings, and install Bluezone app to receive infection risk alerts./.
- Vietnam has no new COVID-19 cases early Sept 23
- New COVID-19 cases raises national count to 2,109
- No new COVID-19 cases recorded on February 13 morning
- France records 584 new COVID-19 cases in 24 hours
- Maharashtra records 9,927 new COVID-19 cases, 56 deaths in last 24 hours
- Thane: Over 300 new COVID-19 cases for second day; cases surge in Naupada-Kopri area
- No new COVID-19 cases recorded on March 18 morning
- With 12,059 new Covid-19 cases, India's tally reaches 1,08,26,363
- Coronavirus cases: India records 11,067 new COVID-19 cases, 94 new fatalities in last 24 hours
- Coronavirus cases: India records 12,923 new COVID-19 cases; Nearly 8 million vaccinated
- Coronavirus: India records 11,831 new COVID-19 cases, 84 deaths in last 24 hours
- Coronavirus cases: India reports 9,309 new COVID-19 cases, 87 related deaths in last 24 hours
- No new COVID-19 cases recorded on February 14 morning
- Singapore reports record 386 new COVID-19 cases and 9th death
- France's new COVID-19 cases slow down, but hospitalisations up
- Singapore reports 884 new COVID-19 cases, new daily high of 626 patients discharged
- No new COVID-19 case reported on March 2 afternoon
- Coronavirus Live Updates: India Reports 17,407 New COVID-19 Cases, Total Cases Now Stand At 1.11 Crore
- 79 new Covid-19 cases
- 64 new Covid-19 cases
No new COVID-19 cases recorded over last 12 hours have 322 words, post on en.vietnamplus.vn at September 14, 2020. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.