Atsusuke Kawada, Chief Senior Economist at the Japan External Trade Organisation Confirming Viet Nam and other ASEAN countries are very important partners for Japan in the fields of economics, politics and foreign affairs, Chief Senior Economist at the Japan External Trade Organisation (JETRO) Atsusuke Kawada told Vietnam News Agency about the likely diplomatic and economic policy for Viet Nam of the new Japanese government. What are your thoughts on the relationship between Japan and Viet Nam, and between Japan and ASEAN under the leadership of outgoing Prime Minister Shinzo Abe, especially in the economic area and what do you think about PM Abe’s role in strengthening the relations? Under the leadership of Prime Minister Shinzo Abe, I think that Japan and ASEAN were able to maintain and develop good economic relations. Japan-Viet Nam economic relations have made great progress, with remarkable increases in bilateral trade, increased investment from Japan to Viet Nam, and increased mobility of people between the two countries. In particular, regarding the expansion of investment from Japan to Viet Nam, the number of Japanese companies expanding into Viet Nam was remarkable. Looking at the number of member companies of the Japanese Chamber of Commerce in ASEAN regions,… Read full this story
- Viet Nam’s digital economy forecasted to reach US$43 billion by 2025
- Staten Island veteran gets Purple Heart for injury received in Viet Nam: 'It's like a closure'
- Gov. Paterson kicks off campaign, but top New York Democrats, like Sen. Gillibrand, will be absent
- Second Avenue Subway setback: New hurdles will likely push phase one completion from 2015 to 2017
- New Yorkers still like Mayor Michael Bloomberg, but don't want fourth term: poll
- Japanese Prime Minister Shinzo Abe says he will resign
- Drone lands on roof of Japanese Prime Minister Shinzo Abe's office; may contain radiation
- Whaling protester being held on Japanese ship; likely to face charges after secretly boarding ship
- Uber shake-up continues as policy chief departs
- AP Analysis: New Japanese emperor looks to match father
New Japanese gov’t likely to continue Abe’s policy for Viet Nam: JETRO economist have 342 words, post on bizhub.vn at September 10, 2020. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.