Special health benefits of Quang Hanh hot mineral source analysed by the Japanese directorFrom the penthouses of City Garden to the penthouses of The River – luxury has a new frontierA new trend: Luxury healthcare resorts in VietnamRobust earnings improve AM Best’s ratings outlook for PVI InsuranceTracking Dutch Lady’s rise to top of global nutrition brands list In July 2015, posting a major transaction to acquire Vietnam’s biggest confectionery company, Kinh Do, Mondelēz International Inc of the US created a new entity, Mondelez Kinh Do Vietnam (Mondelez Kinh Do), for its operations in Viet Nam. Five years have passed since, and the company continues to be one of the biggest snack producers in the country with a portfolio of international and local brands known for their highest quality standards. By combining the strengths of a local organisation with the highest standards of a global behemoth, the brands from Mondelēz Kinh Do portfolio have become the Vietnamese consumers’go-to choices. The company’s managing director, Hemant Rupani, talks about the achievements during these five years and its plans for the upcoming moon cakes range for its domestic and international customers this Mid-Autumn Festival. This year Mondelez Kinh Do celebrates the 5th Anniversary. What… Read full this story
- Lead List Market - Strategies To Create Unlimited Responsive Leads
- Million Dollar Insurance Lead Referral Marketing
- How the Best Insurance Marketer Makes the Most $$$ and Generates the Most Insurance Leads
- Internet Marketing: Make Your Presence Felt Online!
- Clarity Marketing: Make Money Online by Knowing What You Want
- One Of The Biggest Mistakes You're Making Right Now In Your Marketing
- Make Money Strategy That Is Sure To Work Online
- How Top Marketers Make Money Fast On The Internet
- Define Judgment: 4 Keys to Making Right Decisions
- Niche Marketing the Right Way!
Mondelez Kinh Do seeks to continue leading snack market with ‘Make it right’ strategy have 310 words, post on vietnamnews.vn at September 8, 2020. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.