Speaking at the event, Nguyen Cong Thanh, Secretary of the Youth Union of Vung Tau City, highly appreciated the coordination between the two units’ youth union organizations on holding various activities in the city. The "VND 0 supermarket" program aims to help needy people overcome difficulties during the COVID-19 pandemic.
During the program, the organizing panel presented 1,200 shopping vouchers, worth VND 150,000 each, to poor and disadvantaged people. The supermarket i s offering more than 12 essential items such as sugar, rice, cooking oil, fish sauce, soy sauce, and milk.
Furthermore, the organizers carefully implemented COVID-19 prevention regulations at the supermarket. When shopping at the VND 0 supermarket, people were asked to check their body temperature, wash their hands with soap, wear medical masks, and keep a safe distance when in contact with others.
In addition to coupons for essential items at the supermarket, people were given books for their children, medical masks, and so on. These gifts aim to encourage people in need to overcome difficulties.
Youth union members of the PVN also donated VND 20 million to support needy people in the city.
Translated by Chung Anh
- Ba Ria-Vung Tau permits study of offshore wind power development
- More Tet gifts to needy people in Thua Thien Hue and Nam Dinh provinces
- Tet gifts presented to needy people in Phu Tho
- Trump grants last-minute clemency to 143 people with 73 pardons and 70 commutations
- Bringing a warm Tet to needy students
- Are Meaningful Daily Activities Linked to Well-Being?
Meaningful activities to support needy people in Vung Tau have 238 words, post on en.qdnd.vn at April 14, 2021. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.